April is Parkinson's Awareness Month
Scroll down to see our planned schedule of events & activities to mark Parkinson’s Awareness Month
Brief outline of EOPD.ie’s online events as
(more details to follow)
Event & Date
- Mon 12th April at 6.30 pm – Rock Steady Boxing exercise for Parkinson’s, taster class. No equipment needed. Please contact Mirek on 086-8868403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- Tue 13th April at 6.30 pm – Duncan Hughes will talk about the positive impact his service dog Leon has been to his life. Duncan is 17 years living with Early onset Parkinson’s. Please email email@example.com to register.
- Wed 14th April at 6.30 pm – Movement to Music Dance Therapy with Pat O’Dea, taster class. Please contact Pat on 087-2577761 for more details.
- Thur 15th April at 3.00 pm – Afternoon Chat, a chance to catch up with friends and meet new people. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Fri 16th April at 9.00 pm – Information and Q and A with the cast and producers of The New Music Film. This film is about a young man diagnosed with Parkinson’s. Please email email@example.com to register for Zoom details.
- Tue 20th April at 6.30 pm – Alison Holmes, Chartered Physiotherapist at the University of Limerick will talk about the benefits of exercise for Parkinson’s. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Wed 21st April at 6.30 pm – Social night on Zoom. Smaller break out rooms for people to have a chat. Please email email@example.com to register.
- Thurs 22nd April at 7.00 pm Lorraine Cunningham, Nutritionist and Fitness Consultant Information on nutrition and healthy living. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.