EOPD.ie ENewsletter April 2022
- Shane Breslin’s account of his DBS journey to date.
- Clare FM and South East Radio for interviews which is great to help us raise awareness for Early onset Parkinson’s.
EOPD.ie ENewsletter May 2022
- Information talk by Professor David Bradley,
- Physiotherapy workshop by Jack O’Halloran.
EOPD.ie ENewsletter June 2022
- A new social welfare payment
- Meeting your neurologist Questionnaire
EOPD.ie ENewsletter July 2022
- Mary Casserly talks about the cost of living with Parkinson’s (on RTE’s Drivetime) and John Kernan on
changes needed for people working with a disability
- Stem cell research Talk
EOPD.ie ENewsletter August 2022
- Information talk on Social Welfare entitlements.
- Meet up in Dungarvan to cycle/walk on the Greenway.
EOPD.ie ENewsletter September 2022
- Supporting MS’s proposal at
- “Please Offer Me a Seat”
Badge and Card
EOPD.ie ENewsletter October 2022
- Using technology as a support to keep working.
- Jeremy Paxman Putting up
- Edinburgh Parkinson’s