Categories of Membership and Affiliation offered by EOPD.ie.
Please click to join as EOPD.ie
For any questions on becoming a member or renewal on membership, please email membership
Membership of Early Onset Parkinson’s Disease
Who can become a member?
We invite everyone with an interest in the area of Parkinson’s to join us.
EOPD.ie is for individuals who have an interest in Parkinson’s.
Our members include:
- Individuals with Parkinson’s, family or friend who wants to be involved with Early Onset Parkinson’s Disease
- Friend of EOPD.ie Individuals working in the area, students, or any person with an interest in Parkinson’s
- Self-Advocacy Groups
- Voluntary and Statutory organisations providing support to people with a Parkinson’s
Why become a member of EOPD.ie?
Through the strength of its membership eopd.ie can advocate more effectively for better supports, based on the opinion and experiences of a broader group of people and organisations. In return for your support, members of EOPD.ie will have:
- Access to our information service
- Access to our advocacy service
- Copy of our monthly enewsletter
- Update of all conferences, seminars and other events regionally and nationally
- The opportunity to input into shaping response to Government & HSE policy both at local and national level
- The Opportunity to attend and vote at EOPD.ie Annual General Meeting (AGM).
We bring people together,
- to talk about living with Early Onset Parkinson’s,
- share their experiences, and
- find ways to promote participation and a good life in communities around the country.
- People with Parkinson’s are at the centre of everything we do.
- We support our members to take part in decisions that are about them.
- We work with friends, carers, individuals, and professionals who are interested in issues affecting people with Parkinson’s.
- We work with our members to build a more inclusive Ireland.
How to join and Membership Fees
EOPD.ie has only full membership.
Full membership of EOPD.ie costs €25