Are you a person with Parkinson’s or a related condition?
You qualify for the study if …
- You are person with Parkinson’s disease OR
- You have any of the following diagnoses: parkinsonism, atypical parkinsonism, progressive supranuclear palsy, multiple system atrophy, corticobasal syndrome
What is involved if I participate?
A single 40-minute visit including:
- Short assessments on your feelings, thoughts, and mood
- Assessments of your condition similar to those you have at clinic visits
- Watching a series of short videos clips while we monitor the movement of your eyes (see picture above)
If you are interested in participating or want to learn more, visit https://neurologicalinstitute.ie/eye-movements-and-parkinsons-disease/
John Inocentes 01 854 5260