Irish Parkinson’s Golf Network will be hosting the inaugural Championship
for people with PD on 30th April/ 1st May 2024
This event aims to:
● to create awareness of golf as an excellent activity for people with PD as it combines exercise, balance, co-ordination, relaxation and social interaction
● connect people with Parkinson’s Disease who play golf
● ensure that PD golfers at every level can experience a great social occasion and enjoy golf at the one of Ireland’s finest parkland courses
Format: The main prize is for the Singles Stableford 36 Hole score but in addition to the main prize there will be Day Prizes for each day’s 18 holes and many more
Date: 30th April and May 1st 2024
Venue: Mount Juliet Estate, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland.www.mountjuliet.ie
Mount Juliet Estate was home to the World Golf Championship in 2002 and 2004, the Irish Seniors Open in 1999 and the Irish Open in 1993, 1994, 1995, 2021 and 2022.
€650 per Parkinson’s competitor.
● 2 rounds of golf on championship course
● Golf buggies each day
● 2 nights bed and breakfast for player and partner
● Gala presentation dinner on May 1st for 2 people
For further details and entry form contact: