EOPD.ie – Early Onset Parkinson’s Disease – is recruiting a director with extensive fundraising expertise to support the development and implementation of a fundraising plan to achieve our mission. Our aim is to assist people living with Early Onset Parkinson’s Disease and support them on their journey through education, work, and life. The ideal candidate will have expertise in philanthropy, government funding, corporate support, and fundraising events. Ideally the candidate will have experience in the charity non-profit sector.
We are looking for an experienced individual who can assist with the development and ongoing management of a fundraising strategy that will allow EOPD.ie to grow its revenue streams and cultivate relationships with new community partners and corporate CSR opportunities including the media and key influencers.
Responsibilities of the Board include the following:
- Development and Implementation of an integrated strategic fundraising plan to advance the brand identity of EOPD.ie.
- To assist with grant applications and explore opportunities for funding.
- To provide expertise and guidance in community fundraising activities.
- To build and enhance donor relationships, engage with external stakeholders, and to form partnerships with the objective of developing sources of sustainable funding for EOPD.ie.
The Board meets 6 times a year online.
Essential Skills/Qualities required for these roles:
- An understanding of and commitment to our mission and vision
- Commitment to the highest levels of charity governance
- Previous experience or knowledge of the charity sector is desirable e.g., previous board or sub-committee roles or volunteering experience.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for applying, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 4th December 2023